I would like to thank you and sorting out and registering our car with
the Spanish Number Plates from Dubai number plates. Without you help
guidance and support it would not have been possible to go through all
the forms and paperwork that was needed to satisfy the requirements of
the authorities. You were always on hand when we needed you and always
took our calls with a smile. Your professional work made the job look
so painless. I have certainly recommended you for your services to all
my colleagues and friends wanting to move from the Middle East to
Once again thank you for all you’ve done for us.
Hooman & Ghazaleh Yazdani
I would like to place on record my thanks for sorting out a host of problems relating to my owning and renting a property in Spain. Your knowledge and of course your Spanish have in the last 12 months assisted with; utility bill issues, bringing my accounts up to date and agreeing my tax liability in Spain, sorting out a refund of € 2,000 from the tax office .
Further you were instrumental in resurrecting an urban plan Villa in Arenas, Velez – Malaga for me, which had come to a standstill for years. You not only project managed from beginning to end – with the Town Hall Urban Councillors, lawyers, court proceedings and architects re: legalising the property, but we are also at that stage where we can now sell it.
I have found your approach to be not only professional but you also persisted where I believe others would have not.
No one likes paying fees but yours are very reasonable and I am grateful.
I am happy for you to use this note in your literature and delighted to recommend MLA.
Regards,“ Andrew T
“Very efficient service at reasonable price. They keep you informed at every step. No starchy solicitors here!
Thanks Yvonne” – Bernie Finch
“Yvonne helped me deal with the bureaucratic red tape in so many ways. I could not have managed without her.
- She helped me set up a yearly budget for my outgoings.
- My son sold his car but was not given the correct paperwork. I tried for 3 years without success. Yvonne fixed everything within 2 weeks.
- I had huge bills from Endesa (Electrical Company). Yvonne managed to negotiate a reduced rate of half the original amount.
- I wanted to sell the car, Yvonne ensured I received a fair price and again sorted out the official paperwork.
- My son worked for 3 years for a big company in Spain, but despite paying taxes he still received a huge bill of which he was unaware. Yvonne worked with my lawyers and the tax office and got the sum reduced by half.
- When I needed to return to England for a year, Yvonne looked after our house, helped with the tenants, held the keys and was available on the phone to sort out any problems.
- In 2012, my son and I gave Yvonne power of attorney to handle all the inheritance tax issues, following the death of my husband, and all other matters pertaining to the Spanish property.
- Yvonne handled all legal matters when the house was recently sold, even handling the money when it came through.
Yvonne is totally trustworthy, there is nothing she cannot do. She is a family woman who truly cares for others and their families. Her motto is ¨Tranquila, I will deal with it¨ “ Bryony Clive
“Yvonne Vidal was recommended to me by a friend who had also used her services and she came highly recommended.
It was such a pleasure to deal with and English Speaking Consultant/Paralegal who understood Spanish Law.My previous solicitor was Spanish and while he understood Spanish Law he didn’t always understand me. Yvonne was very thorough and helped me deal with a very awkward legal situation there in Spain with my property. She sorted everything and kept me informed at every stage.
She has kept an eye on everything for me since then and I would have no hesitation recommending her to anyone.If you are not a native of Spain and are looking for a good consultant /paralegal who will understand everything look no further than Yvonne. “
Sonya Reddy, Dublin, Ireland 24th Nov 2016
Last updated: 09 December 2016